Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
Przesunięty przez: maczopr
09-10-2010, 18:14
hello, i am new
Autor Wiadomość
Deekin 

Twoje miasto w Polsce :: actually, i am English
Wysłany: 07-04-2010, 19:40   hello, i am new

Hi, my name is Graham and I am new here.
I am 25 and from near Norwich so I discovered this forum on google.

I just started learning Polish so if there is anyone here who wants to have a chat on MSN and teach me some new words that would be great.

I like football, guitars and reading. Who are the manchester united and chelseas of Poland? When I learn a language I like to follow the football of that country, it helps me with motivation.
I know Football is big in Poland.

Can anyone recommend any good bands or acoustic musicians from Poland for me to listen to?

Nice to be here :)
Graham

Ferro 
Generał
ferro-webdesign.com

Wysłany: 12-04-2010, 15:23   

Hi,

Football is not that big in Poland anymore, due to some high-profile corruption scandals that went public a few years back. On top of that, the performances of our national team have been on a steady downwards spiral over the past 20 or so years, so not many people are interested in watching matches that in most cases are bound to end in a loss. Sponsors and investors have also deserted our leagues a while back (in the end no one wants to be associated with teams that buy or sell matches) but are slowly starting to crop up again here and there.

Nowadays, sport fans are switching to disciplines such as volleyball, hand ball, F1, speedway and winter sports as we generally tend to succeed in these. Many people in Europe have heard names such as Tomasz Gollob, Adam Malysz or Robert Kubica.

I haven't really followed football news for years now, but I'd say that when it comes to the strongest teams then Lech Poznan, Wisla Krakow and Legia Warszawa are probably still the big three.

Music? Try Myslovitz. I think they recorded an album or two in English a few years back. You can occasionally hear them on MTV.

amagda 
szeregowy

Twoje miasto w Polsce :: Białystok
Wysłany: 10-05-2010, 01:41   

hi Graham :cool:
Cytat:
Can anyone recommend any good bands or acoustic musicians from Poland for me to listen to?

try this radio. ...

http://www.polskastacja.p...x.php?channel=1

... there is only Polish songs and you can choose a singer which one you like :grin:
have a nice time :mrgreen:

Odpowiedz do tematu