09-10-2010, 18:14
Jobs in Norwich
Autor Wiadomość
Slawek0123
sierżant

Twoje miasto w Polsce :: n/a
Wysłany: 18-05-2009, 15:21   Jobs in Norwich

Hello everybody,

Does anybody know any recruitment agency in Norwich that wants to help Polish people to find a new job? I have recently had a couple interviews at very well known agencies in Norwich but unfortunately, I felt that something's wrong from the beginning. I saw that they really do not treat Polish people with respect especially if you are looking for some good opportunity to find the right job for your skills, education and experience not just to find some job such manufacture, cleaning or bar staff role. I've been told many times that this vacancy is no longer available but it was ironic that at the same time they told to some English person it was available for this person. Is any agency in this town which is able to offer some office, management, professional jobs for Polish people or just this job market is strictly locked for English only? From my observation it looks like it is.

The good old times in England are gone forever. It was different. Now it is different too and it seems to be Polish people are no longer needed here for responsible positions. It seems they only need us to be a ''hard working person'' which means 3 shifts in the toilets, manufactures or cleaning opportunities. If still nothing's changed I'm out of English dirty business. You - it's only your choice!

ostrom 
pułkownik

Twoje miasto w Polsce :: Bydgoszcz
Ostrzeżeń:
 2/3/6
Wysłany: 02-07-2009, 10:39   

1. This is Norfolk not london thats first point, did u ever wonder why it's not to many pakistanian people in norwich? Now u got ans.
2. No one ever look for polish people for managment positions so how u find this idea... "Polish people are no longer needed here for responsible positions"
3. Do whatever u want to do... we all know thats our decisions!?
Ostatnio zmieniony przez ostrom 02-07-2009, 10:40, w całości zmieniany 1 raz  

Ferro 
Generał
ferro-webdesign.com

Wysłany: 02-07-2009, 11:12   

Typically Polish whining and whinging. If you fail at something, blame someone else. Even better, accuse them of racism. Play the discrimination card - be wary though, as it will backfire at some point.

First of all, if you are looking for a respectable position then employment agencies are probably not the best place to go to.
Decide what you want to do and then go straight to the prospective employers. Cut out the middle men. You then will know exactly whether they are interested or not, instead of being a pushover.

Tak na marginesie nie rozumiem czemu opisujesz swoj problem po angielsku? Liczysz, ze znajdzie sie tutaj jakis pismak, ktory zechce opisac Twoj problem w jakiejs lokalnej gazecie?

Andzia30 
szeregowy
Andzia30

Twoje miasto w Polsce :: Nidzica
Wysłany: 25-11-2009, 17:26   

Try with Thursdays EDP, and look for jobs for Norfolk County Council, they offer different jobs also in management, social work, care homes even recently as an library assistant, good pay rates and possibility of personal development. But answer yourself if it is for you. Its very hard to get a job as a manager without pervious experience or degree (English of course).
Take care and good luck in your hunting xx
:wink:

pinky1313 
pinky1313

Twoje miasto w Polsce :: Warsaw
Wysłany: 16-06-2010, 14:26   

Slawek0123 napisał/a:
Does anybody know any recruitment agency in Norwich that wants to help Polish people to find a new job?

Hello I am new to forum. I am Project Manager for recruitment company and I am always looking for good employees.....

bloodyzombies
chorąży

Twoje miasto w Polsce :: n/a
Wysłany: 09-07-2010, 01:13   

pinky1313 napisał/a:
Slawek0123 napisał/a:
Does anybody know any recruitment agency in Norwich that wants to help Polish people to find a new job?

Hello I am new to forum. I am Project Manager for recruitment company and I am always looking for good employees.....

Hello Pinky,

I sent you some priv message.
Ostatnio zmieniony przez bloodyzombies 09-07-2010, 01:15, w całości zmieniany 1 raz  

Odpowiedz do tematu